Join Our Team
SisAdmin offers competitive salaries and a benefit package that includes the following for full-time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Company paid Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Simple IRA 2% Company Contribution
- Reimbursement of approved certifications and training
- SisAdmin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Positions
Technical Strategist / Advisor / Consultant: vCIO
SisAdmin is an award winning, outsourced IT company serving King and Snohomish counties. We help businesses build and manage IT platforms that can meet the demands of the 21st century – every day and without interruption.
We are adding a virtual Chief Information Officer or vCIO to serve as a technology strategist for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, persuasive communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset who can “think like a business owner”. You will become an extension of our clients’ executive team and proactively identify, articulate and propose technology solutions that aide our clients in leveraging their technology to differentiate from the competition. We need a fluent, confident, and organized expert with strong technical acumen and a professional presence, adept at aligning technical improvements and innovations with business goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will frequently interact with business owners, executives and decision makers. Managing multiple priorities, you will review a consistent flow of information that gives you all the data you need to partner with our internal technical team to assess the health and wellbeing of your assigned clients’ business networks. You will have a direct and dramatic impact on influencing your assigned clients’ technology decisions, strategy and budget.
The ideal vCIO will quickly establish a positive rapport with our clients and serve as a valuable, integral business resource. You will take the initiative to clearly understand their goals, challenges and opportunities and make improvements and recommendations that aid them in either accomplishing or overcoming them.
• You may have done this already for another MSP
• You may be an engineer that has been the one making recommendations, and you want to move to strategy full time.
• You may have been the technical salesperson at your company and want to have a more integral role with clients.
• You may be an outside IT consultant that wants to come and be part of a team, instead of being on your own
We are willing to train the right candidate with experience and a foundation in business discussions, technical sales, and customer service.
Core responsibilities include:
• Establishing and conducting regular communication and outreach activities that facilitate a tight integration between SisAdmin and client executives, business owners, and/or decision makers with the main purpose of identifying business risks and technical needs that align with business goals and objectives. This integration is accomplished by:
o Regular technology strategy, summary, planning and consulting meetings.
o Regular communication and outreach activities and touchpoints.
o Developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of clients’ business operations and technology.
• Review of technical information gathered by technical engineers.
• Identifying technical and business risks in partnership with technical engineers.
• Partnering with technical staff to evaluate and recommend new software, hardware and/or upgrades that align with business goals and objectives.
• Managing the priority and sequence of technical solutions that have been approved for implementation.
• Verifying the completion of approved technical solutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• Advanced to intermediate level knowledge of the Microsoft business stack, network infrastructure, and related technologies.
• Ability to review detailed technical information and identify business risks that should be taken forward to the client.
• Ability to understand clients’ business needs, goals, and strategy and make sound technical decisions and recommendations in support thereof.
• Strong client service skills and a confident, can-do attitude.
• Time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to identify and communicate client satisfaction issues and technical escalations.
• Ability to report metrics and be accountable for meeting goals.
• Client service orientation, confident can-do attitude, and sincere dedication to improving businesses through the power of technology are character traits that are essential for this position.
In exchange, we offer:
Salary ranging between $60,000- $100,000 based on experience
** Company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
** Paid time off and holiday pay
** Company contribution to a simple IRA
We are excited to meet you. To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to HR@sisadmin.com.