The SisAdmin Difference
SisAdmin exists to provide businesses with the highest quality technical expertise and value, resulting in increased productivity and measurable results.
We create and provide our customers with candid, easy-to-understand information technology plans and documentation that serve as a roadmap for stable, reliable technical infrastructures. We partner with, and listen to, business owners and leaders to execute a plan and budget that achieves mutually desired outcomes, keeping them informed every step of the way.
We are dedicated to being highly responsive because we know downtime costs money. We develop and nourish strong relationships with our customers and become an extended part of their support team. We personally visit our clients to prevent and solve issues before they become bigger problems.
These characteristics are demonstrated via our core values:
Expectations: Set achievable expectations, then exceed them.
Continuous Improvement: We relentlessly pursue incremental improvement every single day.
Integrity: Do what is right, not what is easy.
- “Spring Clean Your IT” article published in Spring 2018 edition of Master Builder- SisAdmin CEO, Mary Burris, authored “Spring Clean Your IT” for the Spring 2018 edition of Master Builder magazine. Master Builder magazine is published by the Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties and is the premier publication of the Northwest homebuilding industry. Spring Clean Your IT: 10 Steps to a More Organized Business
- SisAdmin CEO, Mary Burris, appears on “About Money” KKOL 1300AM- SisAdmin CEO, Mary Burris, appeared on the “About Money” radio show on KKOL 1300AM yesterday, December 7th. One of the topics discussed was SisAdmin’s approach to IT strategy. Such a relevant topic heading into the New Year! If you missed the live interview you can catch the rebroadcasts on Friday, December 8th 3:00 – 4:00 […]
- Sisters move their SisAdmin IT firm into an old funeral home- By Melissa Crowe – Research Director, Puget Sound Business Journal Seattle may be the region’s tech hub, but Mary Burris will be the first to say the city “was never going to happen” for her. Burris and her IT company, SisAdmin, found new advantages and potential for growth in an unlikely place — a funeral home in Snohomish. “It’s like […]
- How Max Headroom and an itch for saving the day got her into IT- SNOHOMISH — At 11 years old, Mary Burris had a clear vision for her future. She wanted to own her own business, and envisioned a tight-knit team of employees working to make a difference. Hopefully it would become part of a vibrant community with small-town charm. Burris made dreams reality. She founded SisAdmin in 2000, […]
Highlights of IT Support in Seattle
Here at SisAdmin, we provide expert, outsourced IT support to small and medium sized businesses. Among others, our services include server support, network management, backup protection, computer virus removal, Dropbox and Office 365 installation. Our team is experienced with evaluating what cloud solutions are appropriate for our customers, migrating systems to cloud services, maintaining cloud solutions, and ensuring that our clients are secure and that their data is protected in the cloud.
We are proud of our network consulting and assessment program. Our staff has over 75 years of combined network experience, and we use industry leading management tools to provide you with the highest level of service possible.
We provide consistent, comprehensive computer backup services with fast restore options; and we help you sort through all the options – cloud backups, image backups, USBs and BDRs to complete continuity backup solutions – to find the solution that’s right for you.
Malicious computer virus threats pose a hazard to the safety of your private information. Our expert team is here to protect your business by providing immediate computer virus removal.
With Microsoft Office 365, we deliver the power of enterprise cloud productivity without costly infrastructure purchasing. This helps you to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business.
SisAdmin is a certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist Partner, and a member of the Better Business Bureau in good standing.
• Outsourced IT Managed Services Provider
• Technical Services include Support, Consulting and Management
• Installation, Maintenance & Repair
• Server and Desktop Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
• Network Infrastructure Support & Solutions
• Information Systems Security
• Cloud Solutions including Microsoft Office 365
• Project Management & Support
• Exceeds Industry Standards
• IT Support Seattle, Puget Sound & Western Washington area
SisAdmin #1 choice for IT Support Seattle
With SisAdmin managing my IT, I can be completely hands off my network - I don’t have to worry about it at all. They work with me to create a plan for the year, and then they just carry it out. They keep my network humming along and even if there are problems, I don’t know about them because SisAdmin fixes them so fast.
Mary has worked as our network consultant since March 2001. We called her in for help during our busiest time of the year. Nothing was working right on our system, which was created by another company. Mary worked on our system for three hours and had us up-and-running with no future problems.
We've relied on SisAdmin for IT support for over a decade now. Their biggest strength is their ability to communicate to us what our needs and choices are for maintaining a healthy computer network. They've been with us every step of the way, helping us to maintain a functional, accessible and secure network.