Building a Modern Workplace with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
The modern workplace is evolving at lightning speed, with distributed teams, brand-new business models, and complex security issues. The right digital tools connect and support employees, wherever they are, to encourage productivity, engagement, and collaboration.
Considering the growing prevalence of remote work, you need to be able to run your business from anywhere in the world—and Microsoft 365 helps you do just that. The convenience of being able to access your apps, files, emails, and more from any device is simply indispensable.
With Microsoft 365, you’re always up to date with the latest versions of Office apps and security features. This is incredibly important, as ransomware and malware can exploit vulnerabilities in programs that haven’t been updated in a while. Nearly 40% of cyber-attacks target SMBs, and 60% of small companies go out of business within six months after a cyber-attack!
Cloud adoption continues, and it’s easy to see why. According to a recent Microsoft study, there are three key reasons small and midsize businesses consider cloud services:
- Cost savings
- Improved security
- Easy access to documents and applications from multiple locations
Many of the same companies in the survey are already using Microsoft cloud services for file sharing, storage, online meetings, and chat. These services are bundled into Microsoft 365 along with best-in-class productivity apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and enterprise-grade security. With Microsoft 365, you can work from anywhere, on any device. You can add and subtract users as needed, and migration is simple.
Your technology can make the difference between a good day and a bad one. How hard are your systems working for you?
- Are you managing multiple passwords?
- Are you using disconnected solutions for calendars, security, file sharing, and meetings?
- Does it take too long to locate all the files related to a project?
- Are you experiencing email overload?
- Are you unable to support remote workers or mobile users?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be ready for Microsoft 365, which offers best-in-class productivity tools to help you look more professional and work smarter.
Put modern technology to work for you:
- Evolve the way you work using familiar Office apps, including online and offline options across all your devices.
- Simplify security with one solution that is continuously up to date and enabled with multi-factor authentication.
- Enable unmatched collaboration working together in files and folders.
Click on the following graphic to see a day in the life of a small business owner utilizing Microsoft Teams.